There were no results for "".
If you are searching for a part number from a sensor engraving, you may be including a date code, gear pitch, or programming code.
Try searching again without any characters after an "_" or a blank space on the markings.
You may also find the product or information you need on one of the below pages:
For immediate assistance, please call us at: 970-879-9900.
Speed Detection from Non-Standard Gears and other Ferrous Targets
Sensor Solutions Target Tracker sensors are designed and manufactured to detect gears with missing teeth or other non-standard gear targets. They also function as near zero speed rated sensors for standard gears and are single channel options can be used as non-oriented gear tooth sensors.
Ferrous Target Tracking Speed Sensors work with the following targets:
- Spur Gears, Face Gears, and Rack Gears.
- Tone wheels/Tone rings.
- Pulleys, discs, shiv wheels, and other rotating targets with holes or steel protrusions.
- Steel Bolt Heads, Steel studs, and other pins and steel protrusions.
- Shaft Keys and shaft keyways.
- Steel inserts mounted in non ferrous targets.
- Cam and crank shafts.
More information on Speed Sensor Selection can be found here .
See our Application Notes to learn more about magnetic sensors, magnetic sensing technologies, and more.