There were no results for "".
If you are searching for a part number from a sensor engraving, you may be including a date code, gear pitch, or programming code.
Try searching again without any characters after an "_" or a blank space on the markings.
You may also find the product or information you need on one of the below pages:
For immediate assistance, please call us at: 970-879-9900.
Speed Sensors for Detecting Magnets
Digital Hall Effect speed sensors provide an output that switches when detecting a magnetic field passing the face of the sensor. When connected to a tachometer, they can measure the rotational or linear speed of the target the magnets are attached to. Quadrature Sensors as well as Speed and Direction Sensors provide two outputs so that you can resolve both speed of the target and the direction of movement.
Magnetic speed sensors in our catalog include options for detecting the following:
- South Pole Magnetic Field Detection
- Either Pole Magnetic Field Detection
- Dual Outputs (one South Pole and one North Pole)
- Quadrature and Speed/Direction Outputs for detecting direction of movement
- High sensitivity, Low Sensitivity, and Custom Switch Point programmed Sensors
- Latching outputs for creating 50% duty cycles with alternating pole magnets
A large variety of target magnet options are available in our Accessory Catalog
Learn more about selecting a speed sensor for your Application here.
For more information about our speed detection sensors, how they work, and target magnet options, see our Application Notes.