There were no results for "".
If you are searching for a part number from a sensor engraving, you may be including a date code, gear pitch, or programming code.
Try searching again without any characters after an "_" or a blank space on the markings.
You may also find the product or information you need on one of the below pages:
For immediate assistance, please call us at: 970-879-9900.
Ferrous Metal Proximity Detection Sensors
Sensor Solutions offers ferrous metal detection sensors for detection of proximity in a wide variety of applications.
- Analog Ferrous Proximity Sensors output a voltage that increases as ferrous metal approaches.
- Digtial Ferrous Metal Proximity Sensors outputs switch on when a steel target is within the range of the sensor’s programmed switch point.
- 275VPA and 275VPD sensors are cost effective proximity sensors for detection of targets up to 3/8”. The 275VPA analog output can be custom programmed to a specific target and range ove movement. The 275VPD digital output can also be custom programmed for a specific target and gap combination.
- Valve position sensors digital outputs monitor when valves are in the open or closed position. These sensors can be custom manufactured specific to the form and movement range of the specific valve.
- 250, 375, 500, 750, and 870 ferrous proximity sensors provide analog and digital detection of ferrous targets at significantly greater gaps than standard magnetic proximity sensors using Sensor Solutions Patented Design.