Aerospace Hall Effect Speed & Position Magnetic Sensors
Nearly all of Sensor Solutions' product lines can be utilized in aerospace applications. We have provided OEM and custom solutions for a variety of aerospace applications since our company was formed in the 1990s.
Sensor Solutions Hall Effect Switches when paired with target magnets can be used as safety interlocks and to confirm aircraft components are properly positioned.
Gear Detection Sensors provide one or more digital pulsing outputs for tracking rotational speed and position of moving components in aircraft engines and mechanical systems.
Analog Hall Sensors can be used to track relative proximity or alignment between moving components within aircraft. And Angular Position Sensors can track the position of a rotating component.
Ferrous Metal Proximity Sensors with analog and/or digital outputs can be used in Aerospace applications for tracking the motion or position of ferrous metal components.
Electrical Options for Aerospace Applications
Sensor Solutions modular manufacturing system allows for easy integration of any specific circuit protection requirements for a given application. We offer 36V DC rated options for most of our product lines.
Sensor Solutions Electrical Design and Applications Engineers have years of experience in designing custom solutions to provide robust circuits that meet the specific requirements for certification in applications.
Rapid Response From Experienced Engineers
Sensor Solutions engineers are available to discuss applications Monday through Friday over the phone, or you can Contact Us through the website to determine the best sensor solution for your aerospace application.
Over the years we have worked directly with aerospace companies on applications for sensors in Airplanes, Helicopters, and Rockets. Sensor Solutions also provides a variety of sensors used in manufacturing and testing facilities for Aerospace applications.
Specific Aerospace Applications that Sensor Solutions has provided sensors for include the following.
- Analog Hall Sensors for measuring residual magnetism in machined steel components for Aerospace Applications.
- Analog Hall Sensors for measuring proximity of internal components inside a non-ferrous sealed assembly.
- Ferrous Metal Proximity Sensors for calculating velocity based on precise switch timing
- Hall Effect Switches for confirming position of hatches, doors, and other moving components in aircraft.
- Hall Effect Switches for measuring helicopter blade rotation speed.
- Quadrature Gear Tooth Sensors for precision monitoring of motor input and output shaft speeds.
- Tamper resistant door closure indication systems
- Monitoring the movement of steel and magnets in lab tests
- Smart Sensors for controlling relay status based on speed and direction of motion