At Sensor Solutions, we manufacture from a catalog of more than 7,000 unique sensors and accessories that we have designed. We proudly serve our customers from our Steamboat Springs, Colorado, facility ensuring that all of our products are American made. Product design, assembly, and testing take place on-site and we offer the fastest production turn around on new designs in the industry.
Sensor Solutions manufactures the widest selection of Magnetic Sensors, built to order with lead times our competitors can’t beat. We keep materials and subassemblies in-stock allowing us to build any one of more than 7,000 unique magnetic field sensors in 5 – 10 business days. With our custom modular design and manufacturing systems, new sensor orders can be in production the same day a purchase order is received. We also guarantee a rapid response to inquiries on existing and new product requirements.
Sensor Solutions is fully equipped to manufacture any magnetic sensor our customers need. Our sensors include gear detection sensors, hall effect and magneto resistive sensors, analog hall effect sensors, reed switches, ferrous metal proximity sensors, angular positions sensors and analog position sensing systems. All of our sensors can be made specific to your application.
If you can’t find a sensor in our catalog that meets your exact needs, call us. Our modular system allows us to make tens of thousands of different form, fit, and function combinations beyond those listed in our catalog. Let us know your specific requirements and we can provide a part number, specifications and pricing within hours. We can manufacture new sensors in with the same lead times it takes to build sensors from our existing catalog.
In addition, we have a ISO9001:2008 certified Quality Management System.
Our In-House Capabilities Include:
- Rapid PCB and PCBA design and testing
- High Speed Precision Pick'N'Place circuit board assembly
- Six Sigma Design methodology
- Precision Programming, packaging, and testing of Allegro, Melexis, Micronas, and other magnetic sensors/sensing elements
- Automated Cable/Wire Cutting and Stripping
- Automated Pigtail Connection Assembly
- Laser Fabrication of components
- Laser Marking Stainless Steel, Aluminum, and Plastics for Product Identification
- Incorporating sensor functionality in Custom Sensor Housings/Packages
- Custom pigtail connection assemblies with application-specific environmental protection.
- Molded Sensor Packaging and Component Design
- 100% lot testing of critical product characteristics
- Permanent Magnet Design and Field Calibration
- Temperature Cycling and Burn in for Product Stabilization and Testing.
- Magnetic Calibration.
- Active Magnetic Field Hall Effect Programming and Testing
- On-board Microprocessor based Sensor Design and Signal Conditioning
- Product testing specific to Customer Requirements and using customer specific targets.
- Prototype, 1 time, and low to high volume OEM production
- Full Encapsulation of Electronics for durability and protection, including Vacuum Encapsulation and Thermal Curing
- Custom and Catalog Smart Sensor Assembly within days of order receipt
- ROHS compliant sensor design and manufacturing
- Failure Analysis and Preventative Action Planning
- Custom magnetic target packaging in threaded bolts and shaft collars
- High quality materials including stainless steel, aluminum or molded nylon housing
Get a quote on a custom sensor today!