There were no results for "".
If you are searching for a part number from a sensor engraving, you may be including a date code, gear pitch, or programming code.
Try searching again without any characters after an "_" or a blank space on the markings.
You may also find the product or information you need on one of the below pages:
For immediate assistance, please call us at: 970-879-9900.
Ferrous Targets Speed and Direction Sensors
Hall Effect sensors for detecting speed and direction from a wide variety of ferrous metal targets are available in two different configurations:
- Speed and Direction Sensors output speed on one channel, and a high/low direction output on a second channel.
- Quadrature Sensors output two out of phase digital pulsing outputs. The tachometer or PLC monitoring the sensor resolved directions by comparison of when they switch.
Non-Standard Gear Targets for Ferrous Target Tracking Speed and Direction Sensors Include:
- Spur Gears, Face Gears, and Rack Gears
- Tone wheels and tone rings
- Holes in ferrous targets including wheels, discs, and steel plates
- Steel protrusions such as bolt heads or press fit pins
- Shaft Keys and keyways and holes or notches in shafts
- Steel inserts mounted in non ferrous discs and plates
- Cam and crank shafts
More information on selecting speed and direction sensors for your application is located here .
For more information about our speed/direction sensors, the importance of the target pitch, and how to design custom targets, refer to our Application Notes.